Kerrville-Blanco, TX 64 mi.


Today we left Kerville and travelled on quiet meandering roads through the town of Comfort and Waring to Blanco. Lunch was the highlight, I shared a wonderful burger and fries with Marilyn. As we were riding along she mentioned that she might have an extra mirror I could use since my last one shook so much that it snapped in half. At the stop she pulled things out like Mary Poppins' bag and of course she found the mirror. There were a few tricky turns but we found them all with no 'bonus' miles added. We stopped at a DQ right before the motel and then settled in. Tonight 6 of us are in a house across from the motel. It has a washer dryer, two kitchens and three bathrooms, and lots of space. I'm going to sleep soon because tomorrow will be long.

Lunch stop


There was an article today in the Kerville newspaper about our group which I will post when I can.